I have decided to join the #ARCAugust, despite being a total newbie in the blogging world as well as in the ARC receiving world. So fingers crossed!
So what is it about?
As always here are the rules:
- Any Advanced Reading Copy counts as part of this reading challenge; your backlist books count
- No blog necessary to participate, but you’ll need to include some form of social media as part of your sign up
- Use the #ARCAugust on social media to check-in
Remember, ARC August has always been about having fun first and finishing ARCs second. Remember this as you tackle your piles, and use the tag to keep each other motivated.
It is as easy as that! I looked at the Twitter feed and it looks like a great opportunity to meet other readers and everyone looks so nice and motivated! So check it out on Twitter at #ARCAugust
My ARC’s to read
- Kiss Me in New York by Catherine Rider
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Charlotte Butterfield
- #NotYourPrincess: Voices of native American Women by Lisa Charleyboy & Mary Beth Leatherdale
- Plank’s Law by Lesley Choyce
- Munro vs. The Coyote by Darren Groth
- The Ninth Circle by C.A. Harland
- Boy Seeking Band by Steve Brezenoff
- Zinnia and the Bees by Danielle Davis
- Sparked by Helena Echlin & Malena Watrous
- Click’d by Tamara Ireland Stone
- Trashy Foreplay by Gemma James
- Rule Breaker by Kat Bastion & Stone Bastion